Online booking for Dr. Jennifer Gao
Dr. Jennifer Gao is a passionate, influential doctor and educator of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). She comes from a long line of TCM doctors in her family, having practiced in China and Canada. She graduated in Guangzhou TCM University, got Bachelor’s Medicine in China, she has a stellar reputation amongst students and patients.
Dr. Jennifer Gao has 20 years clinical experience in Traditional Chinese medicine, Acupuncture, and Herbology. She has grasped advanced and sophisticated Tongue and Pulse Diagnosis techniques. She will always excel at unravel the origin of the disease, which leads to a greater understanding of your body.
Since 2007, Dr. Jennifer Gao has built and operates AromaOaiss Health Centre, specializing in digestive, respiratory, gynecological, skin diseases, emotional conditions and all kinds of pain management. She has more than 10 years teaching experience in Academic and Clinical education in Colleges of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Vancouver.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Practicing Dr. TCM with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of BC (CTCMA)
- Doctor and Owner of a Medical Clinic (Aromaoasis Health Inc.)
- Academic instructor and clinical lecturer of International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Vancouver (ICTCMV)
- Academic lecturer in Faculty of Health, Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU)
- Board Member and Treasure of United Acupuncturist and TCM association of BC (UAABC), has been serving in the Board since 2007
- Member of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Society, Pulse diagnosis association
- Member of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Society, Acupuncture association
- Member of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Society, Otolaryngology association